Dear Timberland Wolves members,
We would like you all to be aware that we will be having a membership meeting for our eligible members at the Stone Meadows clubhouse located at 400 Perry Cate Blvd. in Wentzville on Thursday, June 20th at 6:30 pm as requested according to our bylaws Article 3 section 5. We will have a meeting to discuss the motion to amend the bylaws. We encourage at least one adult representing each player’s family to attend so we can follow our bylaws when it comes to voting. We strongly encourage everyone to attend as these proposed changes to our bylaws affect ALL of our members for the future. We as a board will be discussing what has transpired since the end of our annual banquet. We will be stating why we followed our bylaws that are in place. We as a board will be sharing our reasons for our decision in the hiring of Jeff Hanne for our head coach position for the upcoming season. The entire board hopes that we can move forward and continue to make this a great season for our Timberland organization. We have been asked to also have the following items on our agenda and we will respond as necessary to the following items:
1. An open session discussion regarding the results of the parents’ survey.
2. An open session discussion regarding "Coaching Continuity" and its impact on the upcoming season
3. An open session discussion regarding the retention of Coach Bell as Head Coach regardless of the outcome of the vote amending "Article V Coaches"
4. Discuss adding two more additional board positions for communication and fundraising
5.Discuss to amend the bylaws Article XIV sections 1 thru 5
6. Have an open discussion to discuss how the Timberland Hockey Association Board of Directors has expressed a desire for Coaching continuity, and
the Timberland Hockey Wolves have that continuity in place with Coach Bell and his staff
7. Have an open discussion to discuss the bylaw regarding family members coaching their own child(ren).
Timberland Hockey Association Board
James Radford-Vice President
Mindy Chapman- Treasurer
The camp will be broken into two groups. The players will be assigned a group to attend prior to the camp starting.
Mon. July 8th at 7:00 pm and 8:10pm.
Wed. July 10th at 7:10 and 8:20pm
Mon. July 15th at 7:00pm and 8:10pm
Mon. July 29th at 7:00pm and 8:10pm
Wed. July 31st at 7:10 and 8:20 pm.
Mon. Aug. 5th at 7:00pm and 8:10pm
Mon. Aug. 12at 7:00pm and 8:10pm
Thurs. Aug. 15th 7:00pm and 8:10pm
Mon. Aug. 19th 7:00pm and 8:10pm
Thurs. Aug. 22nd 7:00pm and 8:10pm
We are excited to announce our Summer Camp! Please click on the link below for all of the details.
Timberland High School Wentzville, Missouri
Head Coach Rob Bell and Assistant Coaches Jeremy Huber, Cris Shannon & Gary Tittel